The County of Miami, Kansas, effective February 22, 2023, will transition from a paper-based solicitation process to an online electronic solicitation and vendor registration system hosted by OpenGov Procurement.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc., to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by Miami County, KS.
To get started, click here to sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about registering, please see our help file here.
Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Bidders are cautioned to be certain that they have the latest version of the request for bid or proposal before submission.