Miami County Code Services will offer Continuing Education for Onsite Wastewater Installers & Designers on Friday, December 3, 2021, from 1:00 pm till 4:00 pm, at the Paola American Legion, 5 Delaware St, Paola, KS.
Details and registration information.
Johnson County Department of Health and Environment will not be offering continuing education this year.
Kansas Small Flows Association will offer two sessions of continuing education:
Lenexa, KS - November 11, 2021
Wichita, KS - November 18, 2021
More information is available on their website
Utilize the following resources regarding septic systems:
- Soil Profile Analysis
- Zoning Verification Application
- Onsite Wastewater (Septic) Permit
- Lagoon Requirements
- Application for Onsite Wastewater Variance
If you are experiencing problems with your septic system, contact any Environmental Health staff member. We can help you assess the problem and develop a course of action for correcting the problem.
If a neighbor has a problem with their septic system, contact Environmental Health staff with your complaint. Staff will conduct an investigation, and if warranted, work with the homeowner on developing a course of action for correcting the problem. Your name is held confidential.
- Application and Requirements for Onsite Wastewater (Septic) Installer License
- Application and Requirements for Designer License
- Application and Requirements for Sanitary Disposal Contractor (Pumper) License
please refer to the Current Licensed Contractors List.