Road and bridge maintain the county's infrastructure that, which includes maintenance of roads and rights-of-way:
- Maintenance of gravel roads
- Application of gravel
- Ditch maintenance
- Brush removal
- Maintenance of paved roads
- Maintenance of pavement markings
- Sign Maintenance
- Coordinate dust abatement application by Scotwood Deadline to sign up for 2023 Dust Abatement is May 26, 2023.
- Installation of driveway entrances
- By permit only, see Building Code Services for permits and fees or click on the Entrance Requirements tab on the left side of this page.
- Maintain records of all activities in public service
- Capital improvements
- Assist in the administration of the Capital Improvement Program
- Acquire right-of-way
- Assist in the Kansas Department of Transportation (KDOT) Local Road Improvement Program
- Maintenance and construction of bridges
- Review plats and subdivisions
To provide the residents of Miami County with a quality transportation system. Respond to all citizen requests in a responsive and professional manner.